We would like to invite you to attend the Online Speed Recruitment event, which will take place on February 24, 2022!
What roles have we prepared this time?
- Integration and Testing Engineer
- Test Automation Engineer
- Java Software Developer
- LTE / 5G Baseband Physical Layer Algorithm Specialist
- C Embedded Engineer
- Python Developer
- DevOps Engineer
- System Specification Engineer
Not to forget about the roles for Working Students:
- English Proofreader Working Student
- Technical Writer Working Student
- Integration & Testing Working Student
- Test Automation Working Student
- L1 Simulation Engineer Working Student
- Business Intelligence Working Student
- C++ Working Student
- Java Working Student
What is Speed Recruitment?
A series of quick recruitments conducted by our engineers or managers. Each conversation lasts a maximum of 15 minutes. During the meeting, you can expect a few technical questions to verify your knowledge, skills or previous experience. This is an opportunity to speed up the recruitment process and receive an invitation to a full recruitment interview during Speed Recruitment.
Why should you join?
- You will be able to check if working at Nokia could be something for you.
- You will meet some of our best engineers.
- It’s a chance to get straight to a technical interview, without a pre-screening step.
- Even if you don’t get an invitation for a regular interview, it will be a great opportunity to receive constructive feedback for your further career development.
How to join the event?
Just choose the date that suits you most in the application form: Online Speed Recruitment – Nokia Wrocław and wait for the e-mail confirmation of the appointment by our recruitment team.