This year our Summer Trainees program is dedicated to students who are interested to develop their skills in technologies such as: C++, Java, Python, Linux, Integration and Testing, Laboratory Support, Technical Documentation, Graphic Design, Contract Administration and Software Requirements Engineering.
Trainees start on 1st of July and ends on 30th of September.
Who can join Summer Trainees Program:
- Students of Engineering, Telecommunications, Computer Science, Software Technology or have an equivalent education after 2nd year of education
- Students of other faculties who are interested in telecommunications and have basic knowledge of trainees’ fields
- Student who have good knowledge of English
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work on the newest cutting edge technologies for the future mobile networks,
- Friendly working environment in a team of experienced professionals,
- An experience of working in international environment together with software engineers from all over the world,
- 3 months of paid internship,
- Accommodation Bonus for the students living outside Wrocław
- Flexible working time (40 hours per week)
- Possibility for long term contract after internship
Would you like to grow with us?
Do not hesitate – apply now! – https://en.nokiawroclaw.pl/careers/job-offer
We are looking forward to receiving your application until 15th of April (applications sent after the time limit will not be considered)
24.04 – 25.04.2019 – test invitation:
– in the case of written test you will be informed via email about time and place
– in the case of online test you will receive the online test link via email
06.05 – 08.05.2019 – tests (written test will be held in our Wrocław office)
13.05 – 05.06.2019 – face to face interviews with candidates who will pass the test
01.07 – 30.09.2019 – internship
In case of any questions, feel free to contact us: [email protected]!