Nokia Academy is an authorial training project run by Wrocław Nokia branch.
This training cycle is addressed to ambitious people who want to develop and gain skills related to software testing or programming in C ++ language.
Who can join NOKIA Academy?
We are looking for people with potential who learn quickly, want to acquire unique knowledge and join the team of our specialists. The program can also be of benefit to anyone who want to change their career path and try their skills in advanced technologies.
Apart from that, the following knowledge is required:
- software testing profile – we require at least basic knowledge of one of the following areas: Linux, scripting languages, telecommunications, TCP / IP networks, testing methodology;
- C ++ programming profile – at least basic knowledge of programming in C ++ is required.
An additional advantage of a candidate will be the knowledge of: Linux, telecommunications, issues in the area of mathematics and algorithms, completed courses and training on C++
We also require at least secondary education as well as fluent communication in Polish and English.
What we offer?
- intense training cycle on software testing or programming in C++ language
- free training with no additional obligations
- approximately 160 hours of lectures and practice
- qualified trainers who are also practitioners
- original training program
- offers of employment for the best
5 steps to success:
- Your application
- Invitation to a lecture on selected topics (software testing)
- Invitation to test of knowledge from the lecture
- Short interview over the phone
- Invitation to participate in the Nokia Academy, for the best only
Please note that Nokia Academy is conducted only in Polish.
Write to us if you do not find the answer above